- A proposed bill for "Evan's Law," named for a Chappaqua teenager Evan Lieberman killed in 2011 in a distracted driver crash was introduced Tuesday by state lawmakers, according to reports.
- An investigation is under way after the body of an unidentified man was found underneath an overpass on the Bronx River Parkway just south of Scarsdale Road early Saturday morning, according to authorities.
- A 31-year-old Pleasantville woman has been charged with driving while intoxicated following a two-car collision on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh last week.
- A 29-year-old Shrub Oak man is facing criminal charges for obstructing another person's breathing after police connected him to a Friday fight in Yorktown, police said.
- The popular stars of the hit HGTV show “Property Brothers,” Drew and Jonathan Scott, will return to Westchester County to film another season, according to HGTV.
- All of New Jersey, the lower part of New York and the southern part of Connecticut could be affected by Zika-carrying mosquitoes.
- Ossining police said a man tried to lure a girl into his van on Monday near Anne M. Dorner Middle School.
- Law enforcement authorities were able to make a big dent into two illegal drug distribution rings with the recent arrests of 10 men charged with dealing drugs in and around Peekskill.
- Pedestrians are twice as likely to get killed crossing roadways in Westchester County than in Rockland, according to a three-year survey of federal traffic fatalities.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.