ARMONK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk this week:
- The Armonk Chamber of Commerce recently recognized the 20 years of service of H. Evan Powderly, principal of H. C. Crittenden Middle School.
- Restaurateur Mark Mazzotta, a Katonah resident, is moving his Italian restaurant Amore from 575 Main St. in the hamlet to 1 Kent St.
- Community members gathered Monday morning at the IBM track in Armonk for the dedication of a memorial to former North Castle soccer coach Michael Jones.
- Hundreds of animals in shelters throughout the county have a bed to sleep in thanks to recently founded Westchester chapter of the Mother’s Comfort Project (MCP).
- A newspaper's display box was vandalized in Mt. Kisco following alleged incidents between rival publications, which led to one distributor's arrest.