WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco was closed as a result of an accident involving an overturned vehicle Friday afternoon.
The accident, just south of Exit 37 (Kisco Avenue), was reported at 12:45 p.m., and cleared around 3:30 p.m.
All northbound traffic was diverted at Exit 34 (Route 133).
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 2 Armonk's Heavenly Productions Delivers School Supplies
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 North Castle Town Board Rezones Armonk Parcel
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App