This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned truck resulted in the closure of one lane on northbound I-95 in Port Chester during the Wednesday afternoon commute.
The lane closure was at Exit 21 near the Connecticut border.
The incident was reported at 4:10 p.m.
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 3 Sexual Abuse Charges Top Last Week's News Around Armonk
- 4 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike
- 5 Choking Hazard Prompts Kraft Singles Recall