MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced that it received the Best Practice Award from the New York Organization of Nurse Executives and Leaders (NYONEL)
The award was given for the Northern Metropolitan Region for the Implementing a Single Plan of Care, Teamwork & Communication initiative. In addition to the honor, Northern Westchester Hospital also received a $1,000 award.
To learn more about how Northern Westchester Hospital received the award, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Armonk Home Of Former Knick Allan Houston Hits Market For $19.9M
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Missing Vulnerable Alert Issued For Woman, 85, Canceled
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You