MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced that it received the Best Practice Award from the New York Organization of Nurse Executives and Leaders (NYONEL)
The award was given for the Northern Metropolitan Region for the Implementing a Single Plan of Care, Teamwork & Communication initiative. In addition to the honor, Northern Westchester Hospital also received a $1,000 award.
To learn more about how Northern Westchester Hospital received the award, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Assessment Scheme
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 3 Westchester County Police Charge Man, 26, With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Mezzancello Wins North Castle Race By 22 Votes, Unofficial Results Show
- 5 IRS Warns Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam