ARMONK, N.Y. -- The North Castle Town Board will be holding its next meeting in a different section of town. Instead of its typical location, which is at North Castle Town Hall in Armonk, the board is instead scheduled to meeting at the Community Center in North White Plains.
The community center, which is at 10 Clove Road, also contains the North White Plains branch of the North Castle Public Library and space for the North Castle Police Department.
The Town Board is scheduled to meet at the center on July 9, first with a work session at 6:30 p.m. and then with a regular meeting at 7:30 p.m. Specific agenda items have not been posted yet.
Asked about holding the meeting in North White Plains, North Castle Supervisor Michael Schiliro brought up the proximity for residents and that meetings have been held there in the past.
The meeting is not the only town government occasion for North White Plains. Councilwoman Barbara DiGiacinto is scheduled to have meetings at the Community Center on July 12, Aug. 2 and Sept. 13. All three of her meetings are scheduled to run from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- 1 Journal News Publisher Janet Hasson Accepts Providence Journal Post
- 2 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 3 Armonk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Armonk
- 5 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Armonk