NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. -- The Town of North Castle Planning Board recently praised a proposed multi-family structure that could be built on the site of the old lumber yard on Bedford Road, according to theexaminernews.com.
The 24-unit apartment complex would consist of 10-one bedroom units and 14-two bedroom units. The site has been vacant since a fire more than 10 years ago, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 McDonald's Is Closing Hundreds Of Restaurants As Sales Slump
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 New Verizon Plan Will Allow Cable Customers To Pick, Choose Channels
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced