NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. -- The Town of North Castle Planning Board recently praised a proposed multi-family structure that could be built on the site of the old lumber yard on Bedford Road, according to theexaminernews.com.
The 24-unit apartment complex would consist of 10-one bedroom units and 14-two bedroom units. The site has been vacant since a fire more than 10 years ago, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Outgoing North Castle Councilman José Berra Bids Farewell
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Armonk