NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. -- The Town of North Castle Planning Board recently praised a proposed multi-family structure that could be built on the site of the old lumber yard on Bedford Road, according to theexaminernews.com.
The 24-unit apartment complex would consist of 10-one bedroom units and 14-two bedroom units. The site has been vacant since a fire more than 10 years ago, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Armonk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Armonk
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather