NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. -- The Town of North Castle Planning Board recently praised a proposed multi-family structure that could be built on the site of the old lumber yard on Bedford Road, according to theexaminernews.com.
The 24-unit apartment complex would consist of 10-one bedroom units and 14-two bedroom units. The site has been vacant since a fire more than 10 years ago, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Armonk Skies Sunday
- 2 North Castle Ward Vote Scheduled For Nov. 13 After County Board's Rejection
- 3 Greenwich Company Heads To Armonk With Paleo Passion Pops
- 4 Flooding, Accidents Cause Thursday Morning Delays
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Armonk, NOAA Predicts