NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. -- The Town of North Castle Planning Board recently praised a proposed multi-family structure that could be built on the site of the old lumber yard on Bedford Road, according to theexaminernews.com.
The 24-unit apartment complex would consist of 10-one bedroom units and 14-two bedroom units. The site has been vacant since a fire more than 10 years ago, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Ossining Assessment Scheme
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 IRS Warns Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls