NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. -- The town of North Castle has dismissed its labor negotiator after learning about a breach of confidentiality, according to theexaminernews.com.
The Town Board unanimously agreed to end its contract with Michael Richardson after it was learned he had discussed issues related to the CSEA contract negotiations former Supervisor Howard Arden, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Astorino Delivers Face-To-Face Debate Challenge To Cuomo
- 5 Art Show, Ranked Among Nation's Best, Returns To Armonk