NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. -- The town of North Castle has dismissed its labor negotiator after learning about a breach of confidentiality, according to theexaminernews.com.
The Town Board unanimously agreed to end its contract with Michael Richardson after it was learned he had discussed issues related to the CSEA contract negotiations former Supervisor Howard Arden, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 From Salerno To Armonk Via The Bronx: Zero Otto Nove Has Many Influences
- 4 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Armonk
- 5 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft