NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. -- The town of North Castle has dismissed its labor negotiator after learning about a breach of confidentiality, according to theexaminernews.com.
The Town Board unanimously agreed to end its contract with Michael Richardson after it was learned he had discussed issues related to the CSEA contract negotiations former Supervisor Howard Arden, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Mount Kisco Medical Group Physicians Honored By Castle Connolly
- 2 Armonk Shopping Center Undergoing Improvements
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Threatening Voice Mail From Son Tops North Castle Police Blotter
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority