NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. -- The town of North Castle has dismissed its labor negotiator after learning about a breach of confidentiality, according to theexaminernews.com.
The Town Board unanimously agreed to end its contract with Michael Richardson after it was learned he had discussed issues related to the CSEA contract negotiations former Supervisor Howard Arden, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 X-Planations: Chef Peter X. Kelly Dishes On Favorite Restaurants
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 McDonald's Closing Hundreds Of Restaurants As Sales Slump
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 New Verizon Plan Will Allow Cable Customers To Pick, Choose Channels