The North Castle Town Board voted unanimously to bring back Goldberg on Wednesday, Jan. 8, during the board’s first meeting of the year, according to the report. The North Castle Town Board voted 3-2 to fire Goldberg in December "without cause," 16 months after she was hired. Town Supervisor Howard Arden and council members Diane Didonato-Roth and John Cronin, who voted for the firing, were not re-elected.
“My only concern is for the work force in North Castle to be able to understand what happened,” Goldberg said in the LoHud report. “It’s disconcerting to see this type of political stuff. When they see something like this, it really shakes the force.”
- 1 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 2 Armonk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Armonk
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Armonk
- 5 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'