The North Castle Town Board voted unanimously to bring back Goldberg on Wednesday, Jan. 8, during the board’s first meeting of the year, according to the report. The North Castle Town Board voted 3-2 to fire Goldberg in December "without cause," 16 months after she was hired. Town Supervisor Howard Arden and council members Diane Didonato-Roth and John Cronin, who voted for the firing, were not re-elected.
“My only concern is for the work force in North Castle to be able to understand what happened,” Goldberg said in the LoHud report. “It’s disconcerting to see this type of political stuff. When they see something like this, it really shakes the force.”
- 1 Armonk Shopping Center Undergoing Improvements
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Threatening Voice Mail From Son Tops North Castle Police Blotter
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester