The North Castle Town Board voted unanimously to bring back Goldberg on Wednesday, Jan. 8, during the board’s first meeting of the year, according to the report. The North Castle Town Board voted 3-2 to fire Goldberg in December "without cause," 16 months after she was hired. Town Supervisor Howard Arden and council members Diane Didonato-Roth and John Cronin, who voted for the firing, were not re-elected.
“My only concern is for the work force in North Castle to be able to understand what happened,” Goldberg said in the LoHud report. “It’s disconcerting to see this type of political stuff. When they see something like this, it really shakes the force.”
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Armonk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Armonk Must Prepare
- 5 North Castle Takes Action Against 'Zombie' Homes