The North Castle Town Board voted unanimously to bring back Goldberg on Wednesday, Jan. 8, during the board’s first meeting of the year, according to the report. The North Castle Town Board voted 3-2 to fire Goldberg in December "without cause," 16 months after she was hired. Town Supervisor Howard Arden and council members Diane Didonato-Roth and John Cronin, who voted for the firing, were not re-elected.
“My only concern is for the work force in North Castle to be able to understand what happened,” Goldberg said in the LoHud report. “It’s disconcerting to see this type of political stuff. When they see something like this, it really shakes the force.”
- 1 Armonk's Heavenly Productions Delivers School Supplies
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach