ARMONK, N.Y. – The town of North Castle is ready to make good on one of its New Year's resolutions -- revamping the town’s website.
“We are very excited about the development of a new North Castle website,” said North Castle Town Clerk Anne Curran. “The new site is visually appealing and it will be an efficient, easy way to access all kinds of information.”
Changes from the new site will include quick access to e-services and information of interest for residents and businesses, along with a more viable NCTV experience, where board meeting and videos can be viewed live or on demand.
Currently under construction by Virtual Towns and Schools, the new website will be launched later this month. It is something town officials are very excited to unveil to residents.
“Town staff and volunteer groups work hard and continually make changes and improvements,” Curran said. “This website is a platform to announce news and it provides immediate access to our town’s information. We are always working on ways to make more information available to the public.”
The new website’s address will remain the same as its predecessor, at northcastleny.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Armonk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Armonk Must Prepare
- 5 North Castle Takes Action Against 'Zombie' Homes