ARMONK, N.Y. – The town of North Castle is ready to make good on one of its New Year's resolutions -- revamping the town’s website.
“We are very excited about the development of a new North Castle website,” said North Castle Town Clerk Anne Curran. “The new site is visually appealing and it will be an efficient, easy way to access all kinds of information.”
Changes from the new site will include quick access to e-services and information of interest for residents and businesses, along with a more viable NCTV experience, where board meeting and videos can be viewed live or on demand.
Currently under construction by Virtual Towns and Schools, the new website will be launched later this month. It is something town officials are very excited to unveil to residents.
“Town staff and volunteer groups work hard and continually make changes and improvements,” Curran said. “This website is a platform to announce news and it provides immediate access to our town’s information. We are always working on ways to make more information available to the public.”
The new website’s address will remain the same as its predecessor, at northcastleny.com.
- 1 Armonk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Armonk
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather