ARMONK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk last week:
- The Bristal at Armonk, the new assisted living community that offers memory care support as well as enhanced levels of care, has announced the appointments of Juan Adrover as dining room manager, Clement Walsh as housekeeping supervisor and Jessica Oliveras as administrative assistant.
- The Mount Kisco-based Marlins Swim Club is traveling with 10 of its swimmers to compete in the National Club Swimming Association Junior Nationals in Indianapolis through Aug. 9.
- The younger sister of Bedford resident Martha Stewart died in Norwalk Hospital from a brain aneurysm on Tuesday, Aug. 5, according to the New York Daily News.
- A 16-year-old Greenwich girl was killed when she became entangled in a boat propeller while water-tubing with three other friends in the waters of Long Island Sound, Greenwich Police said.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Missing Vulnerable Alert Issued For Woman, 85, Canceled
- 4 Armonk Home Of Former Knick Allan Houston Hits Market For $19.9M
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director