WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The following is a roundup of the top stories of the week in Northern Westchester County.
- Police identified two 22-year-old men late Thursday who crashed a stolen car in Pleasantville overnight before fleeing to Chappaqua.
- Robert Mohr is concerned what he believes was an inappropriate joke by his son may ruin his life.
- As the one-year anniversary of the death of North Salem socialite Lois Colley approaches next Wednesday, Nov. 9, police remained tight lipped about the case, even though residents continue to discuss the matter and wonder who the killer may be .
- Five people, including three students, were hospitalized Monday afternoon when a passenger vehicle hit two school buses, sideswiping one bus and hitting the other head on, while traveling down Route 139, authorities said.
- Former Somers High School wrestling champ Michael Santo Realbuto, 27, of Somers died on Saturday, Oct. 29.
- Two Croton-on-Hudson teens were charged with four counts each of juvenile delinquency for allegedly sexually assaulting a 14-year-old at a party in Yorktown on Sunday, Oct. 30, according to the Yorktown Police Department.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino joined other officials on Thursday in announcing a $140 million deal to lease the county-owned airport to a California investment company.
- New Rochelle will soon have one less famous face living in town as a home co-signed by Mount Vernon native P. Diddy nears a foreclosure auction.
- Someone in the Lower Hudson Valley might just be the newest recipient of $65,925.50.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.