WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Unseasonably warm weather will move into Westchester starting Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Patchy fog before 10 a.m. will gradually become mostly sunny, with highs near 63 degrees. There is a chance of showers after midnight with overnight lows around 46 degrees.
Wednesday will see highs of around 54 degrees, while Thursday will see highs near 42 degrees.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Assessment Scheme
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 3 Westchester County Police Charge Man, 26, With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Mezzancello Wins North Castle Race By 22 Votes, Unofficial Results Show
- 5 IRS Warns Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam