WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Unseasonably warm weather will move into Westchester starting Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Patchy fog before 10 a.m. will gradually become mostly sunny, with highs near 63 degrees. There is a chance of showers after midnight with overnight lows around 46 degrees.
Wednesday will see highs of around 54 degrees, while Thursday will see highs near 42 degrees.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended