NORWALK, Conn. -- The younger sister of Bedford resident Martha Stewart died in Norwalk Hospital from a brain aneurysm on Tuesday, Aug. 5, according to the New York Daily News.
Laura Plimpton, 59, worked closely with Stewart, running the day-to-day operations of her sister's massive media conglomerate, the Daily News said.
Plimpton is survived by her three children and her husband, the Daily News reported.
- 1 Armonk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Armonk
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Armonk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Armonk; Blizzard Warning Issued