NORWALK, Conn. -- The younger sister of Bedford resident Martha Stewart died in Norwalk Hospital from a brain aneurysm on Tuesday, Aug. 5, according to the New York Daily News.
Laura Plimpton, 59, worked closely with Stewart, running the day-to-day operations of her sister's massive media conglomerate, the Daily News said.
Plimpton is survived by her three children and her husband, the Daily News reported.
- 1 Journal News Publisher Janet Hasson Accepts Providence Journal Post
- 2 State Police Warn Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Armonk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday