NORWALK, Conn. -- The younger sister of Bedford resident Martha Stewart died in Norwalk Hospital from a brain aneurysm on Tuesday, Aug. 5, according to the New York Daily News.
Laura Plimpton, 59, worked closely with Stewart, running the day-to-day operations of her sister's massive media conglomerate, the Daily News said.
Plimpton is survived by her three children and her husband, the Daily News reported.
- 1 New Mobile Browser Is Worst Nightmare For Google
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Some Westchester Towns Rank High For Millennial Job Seekers
- 5 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race