ARMONK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk this week:
- Lawyers on both sides of Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy’s impaired-driving trial are apparently looking beyond the North Castle Courthouse in Armonk for a bigger space.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed a bill that will restore $90 million in cuts to the Office for People with Development Disabilities' budget.
- Westchester residents deal with a federal government shutdown and its ramifications for the first time in 17 years.
- Chef Nick Di Bona, born and raised in Yorktown Heights to be featured as a competitor on Food Network Channel’s “Chopped” as he opens new restaurant in Larchmont .
- Great weather in Westchester County is bringing in waves of delicious apples currently ripe for picking this autumn.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.