ARMONK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk this week:
- Lawyers on both sides of Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy’s impaired-driving trial are apparently looking beyond the North Castle Courthouse in Armonk for a bigger space.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed a bill that will restore $90 million in cuts to the Office for People with Development Disabilities' budget.
- Westchester residents deal with a federal government shutdown and its ramifications for the first time in 17 years.
- Chef Nick Di Bona, born and raised in Yorktown Heights to be featured as a competitor on Food Network Channel’s “Chopped” as he opens new restaurant in Larchmont.
- Great weather in Westchester County is bringing in waves of delicious apples currently ripe for picking this autumn.