WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Northern Westchester County.
- IBM plans to sell its campus in Somers next year, with employees scheduled to move to the Armonk headquarters.
- A lawsuit filed against the Chappaqua school district and former Horace Greeley High School drama teacher Christopher Schraufnagel alleges a series of sordid claims of sex-abuse and graphic conduct.
- A 70-year-old Yorktown Heights man is facing assault and choking charges stemming from an incident last week when police say he threw a person to the ground.
- Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump undersold his 147-acre Trump National Golf Club of Westchester in Briarcliff Manor for tax purposes, according to a report from Tap into Somers.
- A 22-year-old North Salem woman who failed to maintain her lane while driving in Poughkeepsie is facing drug charges, state police from the Wappinger barracks said.
- Verplanck resident Mark A. Conklin is facing multiple charges after he led state troopers on a lengthy and dangerous chase from Fishkill to Poughkeepsie, police said.
- Port Chester police arrested a Connecticut man Tuesday in connection with a series of three exposure incidents.
- Michael Djukic, 20, of White Plains entered a not guilty plea Wednesday on four felony charges in connection with the April 17 shooting death of Dominique Hospie, a 23-year-old graduate of Peekskill High School.
- Calman Greenburg, a 73-year-old Buchanan resident, pleaded guilty Wednesday to sexually abusing three children over the course of six years, the Westchester District Attorney's Office announced.
- The Bedford Historical Society is celebrating its 100th anniversary with an outdoor photo exhibit.
- By an unofficial tally of 736-407, voters in Mount Pleasant approved a nearly $59 million school budget for the 2016-17 school year.
- A 22-year-old man is in critical condition following a motorcycle accident Thursday night on Route 22 in Armonk.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.