ARMONK, N.Y. - The North Castle Police Department reports that as of Thursday afternoon, High Street between Sarles Street and Sheather Road will be closed until further notice due to construction and restoration efforts following the recent storms.
Sgt. James Cuffe of the North Castle Police Department that there are currently 26 restoration crews and 61 bucket trucks throughout Armonk on Thursday to bring back electricity to homeowners.
The following roads will be serviced throughout the day on Thursday: East Middle Patent Road, Bedford-Banksville Road, Pond Lane, Long Pond Road, High Street., Greenway Road, Faraway Road, Sarles Street, Middle Patent Road, Route 22, Chestnut Ridge Road, Custis Avenue, Washington Avenue, both Windmill loops in Windmill Farms, Armonk Road, Green Valley Road, Stony Brook Place, Stony Brook Way, Boulder Trail, Hickory Kingdom Road, Whippoorwill Road, Whippoorwill Road East and Carolyn Place.
As of Thursday, there are still 1,606 customers without power in North Castle, or approximately 33 percent of the town. So far, 4,063 customers have had their power restored.
To report any new downed trees or wires following Wednesday night's snow storm, call the North Castle Police Department at 914-273-9500.
- 1 New Mobile Browser Is Worst Nightmare For Google
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Some Westchester Towns Rank High For Millennial Job Seekers
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police