This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heavy showers and thunderstorms have resulted in flooding and the closures of several Westchester roadways Tuesday afternoon.
The southbound Bronx River Parkway in White Plains is closed between Chatterton Avenue and Route 119 (Exit 21). The closure began at 3:20 p.m.
The Hutchinson River Parkway is closed between East Third Street (Exit 10) and East Lincoln Avenue (Exit 12) in Mount Vernon. That closure began at 3:40 p.m.
- 1 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged With Stealing $280K In Scam
- 2 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape
- 3 CEO Tim Cook Drops Hint About Apple's 'Next Big Thing'
- 4 Ex-Hotel At Armonk's Breezemont Day Camp Gets Landmark Status
- 5 More Westchester Companies Using Personality Assessments In Hiring