WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A fire that broke out at the Northern Westchester compound of former President Bill Clinton and his wife, 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton was "knocked down" Wednesday afternoon, according to multiple reports. Click here to read the story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- The "Bomb Cyclone" storm system that moved through the area Thursday not only lived up to the hype, it surpassed it.
- Martha Stewart, a Bedford resident, is missing out on the region's first major snowstorm of the year.
- Rebekah Mercer, a billionaire conservative donor, and Yorktown native is done with Steve Bannon, former White House Chief Strategist.
- President Donald Trump has nominated a former law partner of New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani to serve as United States Attorney Preet Bharara’s replacement in the Southern District of New York.
- As one of his first actions as Westchester County's new County Executive, George Latimer signed an executive order on Tuesday banning gun shows on county property.
- There will be some familiar faces in County Executive George Latimer's administration.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.