WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two car-related stories top the news in Westchester County this week including:
The passenger in a Ferrari that crashed into a horse farm on Route 172 in Bedford early Monday morning remains in serious condition at Westchester Medical Center, according to the Bedford Police. Click here to read the entire story.
A 21-year-old Dutchess County man accused of stabbing another man in a road rage incident on Saturday faced a judge on Thursday in Mount Pleasant Town Court. Click here to read the entire story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- Two people injured in a horrific car crash in Peekskill on Saturday, May 27 that killed one woman, remain in the hospital but are improving, according to the Peekskill Police.
- The Lakeland Central School District has declined to confirm or deny a report a bus driver failed a random drug test after driving students to school.
- A local woman out for a walk Thursday afternoon will have quite a story to tell after being mistaken for a possible bridge jumper.
- The state education department recently gave high marks to 14 Westchester schools.
- A date has been set for Hudson Valley native and former FBI Director James Comey to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee about the investigation of possible Russian collusion with Trump staffers in the 2016 campaign.
- Michael Bloomberg, former mayor of New York City who owns an estate in North Salem, is already thinking about 2020.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.