NORTHERN WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories from around Norther Westchester County last week.
- New York Giants star quarterback Eli Manning returned to the Mount Kisco Country Club for his ninth time on Monday in connection with a major fundraiser for the group Guiding Eyes for the Blind .
- Two Yorktown men were charged with serving alcohol to minors.
- Pound Ridge Police say a registered sex offender was recently working in the area .
- Pleasantville's Four Anchors Worldwide, a marine insurance broker, has been recognized by the North Dakota Trade Office (NDTO) for its outstanding work with exporters .
- Peekskill Republicans have announced the candidates they will endorse for the upcoming election.
- Ossining residents and business owners teamed up to clean up Croton Avenue .
- North Salem's Hailey Dubbioso helped her soccer U13 team advance to the state finals .
- Four teenage girls were charged in connection with a Hawthorne robbery.
- The John Jay Homestead Farm Market kicked off its fifth season on Saturday .
- Shrub Oak resident Joe Saccente has earned a spot at the 2015 World Food Championships after crafting the winning-burger at the New York Bull Burger Battle.
- Chappaqua's elementary schools were ranked among the best in New York State .
- Briarcliff High School’s Class of 2015 valedictorian, Grace Orr, won a $2,500 National Merit Scholarship .
- Bedford's Michael Boriskin is both the c reative mind and some of the talent behind the music at Copland House .
- A proposal to build 73 homes at Brynwood Golf & Club in Armonk cleared a major hurdle on Wednesday when the North Castle Town Board approved zoning changes .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.