ARMONK, N.Y. -- Dorothy "Dottie" Ann Johnson (nee Kenney), a longtime Armonk resident, died Tuesday, Aug. 5. She was 88.
Johnson was born in Coney Island and grew up in Bedford Hills.
Johnson is survived by her husband, Frank Johnson; children, Karen Johnson of Armonk, Pat Mercier (Jim) of Enfield, Conn.; sisters, Kathleen Patrie (nee Kenney) of Brewster and Helen Bloom (nee Kenney) of Rochester; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 8, from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. at the Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mount Kisco. The funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 9, at the funeral home with the burial following at Middle Patent Cemetery, Banksville.
Memorial donations may be made in Johnson's memory to Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532.
- 1 New Mobile Browser Is Worst Nightmare For Google
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Some Westchester Towns Rank High For Millennial Job Seekers
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police