ARMONK, N.Y. -- Dorothy "Dottie" Ann Johnson (nee Kenney), a longtime Armonk resident, died Tuesday, Aug. 5. She was 88.
Johnson was born in Coney Island and grew up in Bedford Hills.
Johnson is survived by her husband, Frank Johnson; children, Karen Johnson of Armonk, Pat Mercier (Jim) of Enfield, Conn.; sisters, Kathleen Patrie (nee Kenney) of Brewster and Helen Bloom (nee Kenney) of Rochester; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 8, from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. at the Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mount Kisco. The funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 9, at the funeral home with the burial following at Middle Patent Cemetery, Banksville.
Memorial donations may be made in Johnson's memory to Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Armonk On Wednesday
- 3 Ex-North Castle Police Chief Sues Administrator, Claims Retaliation
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Armonk