ARMONK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk this week:
- John and Christopher DiCapua, 21 and 19, respectively, have received a patent for a device meant to improve the outcome of bystander CPR. The brothers, who developed the device while students at Byram Hills High School, believe the device could save thousands.
- Armonk Fire Department Lt. Phil Goulet has developed a GPS-Global Reponding Solution (GRS) that will allow fire departments and volunteers firefighters to know who is responding to a call in real time.
- Voters in the Byram Hills School District threw their support behind the 2014-15 budget, approving it 722 votes to 199 on Tuesday.
- The Armonk Bobcats 7th grade AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) Basketball Team won the Zero Gravity Basketball Tournament on Sunday, May 18, at Chelsea Piers in Stamford, Conn.
- 1 McDonald's Is Closing Hundreds Of Restaurants As Sales Slump
- 2 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl