ARMONK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk this week:
- John and Christopher DiCapua, 21 and 19, respectively, have received a patent for a device meant to improve the outcome of bystander CPR. The brothers, who developed the device while students at Byram Hills High School, believe the device could save thousands.
- Armonk Fire Department Lt. Phil Goulet has developed a GPS-Global Reponding Solution (GRS) that will allow fire departments and volunteers firefighters to know who is responding to a call in real time.
- Voters in the Byram Hills School District threw their support behind the 2014-15 budget, approving it 722 votes to 199 on Tuesday.
- The Armonk Bobcats 7th grade AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) Basketball Team won the Zero Gravity Basketball Tournament on Sunday, May 18, at Chelsea Piers in Stamford, Conn.
- 1 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Car Fire Results In I-684 Closure Near Armonk-White Plains Border
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime