CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Cortlandt man after he allegedly broke into his estranged wife's home on Sunday, April 27, and held a gun to her head, police officials said.
Gerald Martin, 46, was violating an order protection when he allegedly broke into the home and stole his wife's house phone and cellphone at gunpoint, state police said.
Martin was arrested the following day and charged with first-degree burglary and first-degree violating an active order of protection, according to state police.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Armonk
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Armonk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Armonk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather