ARMONK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk last week:
- Byram Hills High School student, Stephanie Ding, received a $1,000 scholarship for her entry at the 52nd National Junior Science and Humanities Symposium.
- A Greenwich man is facing many serious weapons charges in case that began when officers went to his home for a medical call and discovered a Bushmaster XM 15 assault rifle and ammunition, police said.
- Westchester County Police arrested a Greenburgh man on a felony charge, after he was accused of violating a court order of protection by confronting his estranged wife earlier in the day outside the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains.
- Four people died in a fire Wednesday morning in a Tampa, Fla., home owned by Yonkers native and retired tennis player James Blake.
- Film producer and director Ron Howard has put his six-bedroom home along the border of Greenwich and Armonk, N.Y., on the market for $27.5 million.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Outgoing North Castle Councilman José Berra Bids Farewell
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Armonk