ARMONK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk last week:
- Byram Hills High School student, Stephanie Ding, received a $1,000 scholarship for her entry at the 52nd National Junior Science and Humanities Symposium.
- A Greenwich man is facing many serious weapons charges in case that began when officers went to his home for a medical call and discovered a Bushmaster XM 15 assault rifle and ammunition, police said.
- Westchester County Police arrested a Greenburgh man on a felony charge, after he was accused of violating a court order of protection by confronting his estranged wife earlier in the day outside the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains.
- Four people died in a fire Wednesday morning in a Tampa, Fla., home owned by Yonkers native and retired tennis player James Blake.
- Film producer and director Ron Howard has put his six-bedroom home along the border of Greenwich and Armonk, N.Y., on the market for $27.5 million.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Armonk On Wednesday
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney