ARMONK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk this week:
- Byram Hills High School in Armonk was named among the top high schools in New York and was one of only 500 schools nationwide to receive a gold medal rating in the annual U.S. News & World Report study.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 on Thursday afternoon for nearly two hours.
- Helena Zhang is the latest Byram Hills High School student to be honored for a science research project.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls
- 3 I-684 Accident Causes Heavy Delays
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Rivals Stepinac, Iona Prep Meet For CHSFL Football Title