ARMONK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk this week:
- Byram Hills High School in Armonk was named among the top high schools in New York and was one of only 500 schools nationwide to receive a gold medal rating in the annual U.S. News & World Report study.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 on Thursday afternoon for nearly two hours.
- Helena Zhang is the latest Byram Hills High School student to be honored for a science research project.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 David Letterman's Last 'Late Show' Includes Stars, Presidents
- 3 I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled Between Armonk, Harrison
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Overtime Pay For Emails Prompts Lawsuits