ARMONK, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk this week:
- Byram Hills High School in Armonk was named among the top high schools in New York and was one of only 500 schools nationwide to receive a gold medal rating in the annual U.S. News & World Report study.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 on Thursday afternoon for nearly two hours.
- Helena Zhang is the latest Byram Hills High School student to be honored for a science research project.
- 1 Journal News Publisher Janet Hasson Accepts Providence Journal Post
- 2 State Police Warn Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Armonk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday