ARMONK, N.Y. -- With school officially behind them, recently graduated Byram Hills High School students are excited for their summer plans.
Alyaa Chace said she plans to intern at a law firm, while Lily Cigale is going upstate to work at an ice cream shop called Custard's Last Stand.
Joseph Brigante said he intends to lifeguard while Aaron Brodsky is interning at All About Armonk.
Helena Zhang and Kara Zaborowsky both were unsure about what their summer plans were.
"I might be going away," Zaborowsky said.
Annabel Stanley will be assisting a mother while getting ready for college soccer.
- 1 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Car Fire Results In I-684 Closure Near Armonk-White Plains Border
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime