ARMONK, N.Y. -- With school officially behind them, recently graduated Byram Hills High School students are excited for their summer plans.
Alyaa Chace said she plans to intern at a law firm, while Lily Cigale is going upstate to work at an ice cream shop called Custard's Last Stand.
Joseph Brigante said he intends to lifeguard while Aaron Brodsky is interning at All About Armonk.
Helena Zhang and Kara Zaborowsky both were unsure about what their summer plans were.
"I might be going away," Zaborowsky said.
Annabel Stanley will be assisting a mother while getting ready for college soccer.
- 1 Armonk Family's Home To Be Featured On 'Property Brothers' TV Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 North Castle Town Board OK's Takeover Of ALE Pool's Operations
- 4 More College Closures Expected In Upcoming Years
- 5 New York Ranks As Second Worst State To Retire, Study Finds