ARMONK, N.Y. -- With school officially behind them, recently graduated Byram Hills High School students are excited for their summer plans.
Alyaa Chace said she plans to intern at a law firm, while Lily Cigale is going upstate to work at an ice cream shop called Custard's Last Stand.
Joseph Brigante said he intends to lifeguard while Aaron Brodsky is interning at All About Armonk.
Helena Zhang and Kara Zaborowsky both were unsure about what their summer plans were.
"I might be going away," Zaborowsky said.
Annabel Stanley will be assisting a mother while getting ready for college soccer.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Missing Vulnerable Alert Issued For Woman, 85, Canceled
- 4 Armonk Home Of Former Knick Allan Houston Hits Market For $19.9M
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director