ARMONK, N.Y. -- With school officially behind them, recently graduated Byram Hills High School students are excited for their summer plans.
Alyaa Chace said she plans to intern at a law firm, while Lily Cigale is going upstate to work at an ice cream shop called Custard's Last Stand.
Joseph Brigante said he intends to lifeguard while Aaron Brodsky is interning at All About Armonk.
Helena Zhang and Kara Zaborowsky both were unsure about what their summer plans were.
"I might be going away," Zaborowsky said.
Annabel Stanley will be assisting a mother while getting ready for college soccer.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Armonk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Armonk Must Prepare
- 5 North Castle Takes Action Against 'Zombie' Homes