YONKERS, N.Y. -- Westchester County is warning drivers about delays on the Bronx River Parkway Sunday and Monday nights:
"Motorists are advised that alternating lanes of the northbound and southbound Bronx River Parkway between the New York City border and the Sprain Brook Parkway merge in Yonkers will be closed on Sunday night, Dec. 2 and Monday night, Dec. 3 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., weather permitting. "
The county said the closures are necessary for the installation of pavement markings.
"Delays are expected and motorists are advised to seek alternate routes."
"For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation-Traffic Engineering Division at 995-2555."
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Ossining Assessment Scheme
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 IRS Warns Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls