YONKERS, N.Y. -- Westchester County is warning drivers about delays on the Bronx River Parkway Sunday and Monday nights:
"Motorists are advised that alternating lanes of the northbound and southbound Bronx River Parkway between the New York City border and the Sprain Brook Parkway merge in Yonkers will be closed on Sunday night, Dec. 2 and Monday night, Dec. 3 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., weather permitting. "
The county said the closures are necessary for the installation of pavement markings.
"Delays are expected and motorists are advised to seek alternate routes."
"For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation-Traffic Engineering Division at 995-2555."
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Armonk Player Helps Soccer Team Reach Quarters Of National Tourney
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 4 Fire Destroys Multi-Million Dollar Pound Ridge Home
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Armonk