WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino launched his first ad in an effort to rebut Democratic attacks on his housing record, according to Capital New York.
Astorino's ad, which is targeted at Nassau County residents, attacks Gov. Andrew Cuomo's housing policy and his support of placing high-density affordable housing in suburban areas, Capital New York said.
The ad comes in response to a pair of Democratic State Committee-sponsored ads lambasting Astorino for ignoring the terms of a housing discrimination settlement in Westchester County, Capital New York reported.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Armonk
- 3 Outgoing North Castle Councilman José Berra Bids Farewell
- 4 Ex-North Castle Police Chief's Lawsuit Moved To Federal Court
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester