ARMONK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk last week:
- Alexander Baron hasn't even graduated from Byram Hills High School yet, but he can put playwright and off-Broadway producer on his resume.
- Armonk developer Michael Fareri is proposing a revision to the residential project being built at the old lumberyard on Bedford Road, reports The Examiner.
- Westchester County Police identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- The former superintendent of the Chappaqua Central School District was fined one week's pay from his current job as superintendent of Newton Schools in Massachusetts for plagiarizing Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick in recent graduation speeches, according to The Boston Globe.
- 1 Armonk Family's Home To Be Featured On 'Property Brothers' TV Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 North Castle Town Board OK's Takeover Of ALE Pool's Operations
- 4 More College Closures Expected In Upcoming Years
- 5 New York Ranks As Second Worst State To Retire, Study Finds