ARMONK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk last week:
- Alexander Baron hasn't even graduated from Byram Hills High School yet, but he can put playwright and off-Broadway producer on his resume.
- Armonk developer Michael Fareri is proposing a revision to the residential project being built at the old lumberyard on Bedford Road, reports The Examiner.
- Westchester County Police identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- The former superintendent of the Chappaqua Central School District was fined one week's pay from his current job as superintendent of Newton Schools in Massachusetts for plagiarizing Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick in recent graduation speeches, according to The Boston Globe.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls
- 3 I-684 Accident Causes Heavy Delays
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Rivals Stepinac, Iona Prep Meet For CHSFL Football Title