ARMONK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk last week:
- Alexander Baron hasn't even graduated from Byram Hills High School yet, but he can put playwright and off-Broadway producer on his resume.
- Armonk developer Michael Fareri is proposing a revision to the residential project being built at the old lumberyard on Bedford Road, reports The Examiner.
- Westchester County Police identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- The former superintendent of the Chappaqua Central School District was fined one week's pay from his current job as superintendent of Newton Schools in Massachusetts for plagiarizing Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick in recent graduation speeches, according to The Boston Globe.
- 1 New Mobile Browser Is Worst Nightmare For Google
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Some Westchester Towns Rank High For Millennial Job Seekers
- 5 Westchester Residents Less Likely To Be Married Early, Study Finds