ARMONK, N.Y. -- The North Castle Public Library now has a healthcare navigator in both the Armonk and North White Plains branches to assist residents in accessing health insurance coverage.
Berta Pineyro has close to 20 years experience in helping people get insurance. She has partnered with the Health Department for over 15 years in this capacity.
She is available on Mondays by appointment only.
The library also offers plenty of activities for children of all ages.
- Saturday, Dec. 28: John Geller leads a preschool music program at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 2, Homework Club for children aged 11 and over begins at 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 3 at 3 p.m. the Game Club meets. (11 years and over)
- Tuesday, Jan. 7 at 11 a.m.: Stories in Motion with Paulene, for kids from one to four years old.
- Thursday, Jan. 9 at 4 p.m.: Math Mavens for kids 8 years and over
For more programs and information call 273-3887. You can also visit the website. The library is located at 19 Whippoorwill Road East in Armonk.