ARMONK – Armonk developer Michael Fareri is proposing a revision to the residential project being built at the old lumberyard on Bedford Road, reports The Examiner.
Fareri wants to construct another two-story building holding 14 units in addition to the three-story unit that received approval in May according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Journal News Publisher Janet Hasson Accepts Providence Journal Post
- 2 Armonk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Armonk