ARMONK – Armonk developer Michael Fareri is proposing a revision to the residential project being built at the old lumberyard on Bedford Road, reports The Examiner.
Fareri wants to construct another two-story building holding 14 units in addition to the three-story unit that received approval in May according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 X-Planations: Chef Peter X. Kelly Dishes On Favorite Restaurants
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 McDonald's Closing Hundreds Of Restaurants As Sales Slump
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 New Verizon Plan Will Allow Cable Customers To Pick, Choose Channels