Contact Us
Armonk Daily Voice serves Armonk, NY
Return to your home site

Menu

Armonk Daily Voice serves Armonk, NY

Nearby Towns

Breaking News: AutoZone To Pay $3.3M Settlement After Family Killed In Hudson Valley Crash
news

Armonk Could See Overnight Storms

Photo Credit: File

WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Thunderstorms are possible in Westchester County from late Saturday evening until Sunday night, according to the National Weather Service.

The chance of thunderstorms begins overnight Saturday.

There is a 30 percent chance of precipitation Saturday evening, and a 70 percent chance of precipitation on Sunday.

Rain showers are likely Sunday, and also possibly a thunderstorm.

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Armonk Daily Voice!

Get the news you need to know on the go.

Welcome to

Armonk Daily Voice!

Hi! You've read our articles so we know you like our reporting. To keep reading please join our mailing list.

Get important news about your town as it happens.