ARMONK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk last week:
- The Armonk Chamber of Commerce proposed the creation of a North Castle Arts Council.
- A fired Fox Lane High School English teacher who wondered about government-involved conspiracies is suing to overturn a hearing officer's disciplinary ruling that triggered his dismissal.
- New York State Police continue to search for the body of a man identified as being from the Somers who was seen jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge.
- Lacey Spears, 26, a mother accused of killing her 5-year-old son by neglect pleaded not guilty during her arraignment, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
- 1 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Armonk On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney