ARMONK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk last week:
- The Armonk Chamber of Commerce proposed the creation of a North Castle Arts Council.
- A fired Fox Lane High School English teacher who wondered about government-involved conspiracies is suing to overturn a hearing officer's disciplinary ruling that triggered his dismissal.
- New York State Police continue to search for the body of a man identified as being from the Somers who was seen jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge.
- Lacey Spears, 26, a mother accused of killing her 5-year-old son by neglect pleaded not guilty during her arraignment, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Missing Vulnerable Alert Issued For Woman, 85, Canceled