ARMONK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk last week:
- The Armonk Chamber of Commerce proposed the creation of a North Castle Arts Council.
- A fired Fox Lane High School English teacher who wondered about government-involved conspiracies is suing to overturn a hearing officer's disciplinary ruling that triggered his dismissal.
- New York State Police continue to search for the body of a man identified as being from the Somers who was seen jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge.
- Lacey Spears, 26, a mother accused of killing her 5-year-old son by neglect pleaded not guilty during her arraignment, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
- 1 State Police Warn Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison