ARMONK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk last week:
- The Armonk Chamber of Commerce proposed the creation of a North Castle Arts Council.
- A fired Fox Lane High School English teacher who wondered about government-involved conspiracies is suing to overturn a hearing officer's disciplinary ruling that triggered his dismissal.
- New York State Police continue to search for the body of a man identified as being from the Somers who was seen jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge.
- Lacey Spears, 26, a mother accused of killing her 5-year-old son by neglect pleaded not guilty during her arraignment, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
- 1 X-Planations: Chef Peter X. Kelly Dishes On Favorite Restaurants
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 McDonald's Closing Hundreds Of Restaurants As Sales Slump
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 New Verizon Plan Will Allow Cable Customers To Pick, Choose Channels