ARMONK, N.Y. – Two brothers from Armonk could change forever the way people administer CPR with a patented device they created for less than $150, reports Lohud.com.
John Di Capua Jr., 22, and his brother, Christopher, 18, created the device for a high school project at Byram Hills High School. Their creation automatically forces oxygen into the lungs of a person in cardiac arrest, removing the need for mouth-to-mouth and freeing the resuscitator to do chest compressions, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 From Salerno To Armonk Via The Bronx: Zero Otto Nove Has Many Influences
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Armonk