ARMONK, N.Y. – IBM is speeding up its implementation of new technological advancements for cloud computing in order to help companies respond to market changes faster and to integrate their already-existing setup, the company announced in a June 10 press release.
IBM is working with Docker on the open source Docker community project, as well as an open integration model to effectively provide flexibility in building applications and the reduction of time and expenses related to cloud.
Read the full release here.
- 1 New Mobile Browser Is Worst Nightmare For Google
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Some Westchester Towns Rank High For Millennial Job Seekers
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police