ARMONK, N.Y. – IBM is speeding up its implementation of new technological advancements for cloud computing in order to help companies respond to market changes faster and to integrate their already-existing setup, the company announced in a June 10 press release.
IBM is working with Docker on the open source Docker community project, as well as an open integration model to effectively provide flexibility in building applications and the reduction of time and expenses related to cloud.
Read the full release here.
- 1 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Armonk On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney