ARMONK, N.Y. – IBM is speeding up its implementation of new technological advancements for cloud computing in order to help companies respond to market changes faster and to integrate their already-existing setup, the company announced in a June 10 press release.
IBM is working with Docker on the open source Docker community project, as well as an open integration model to effectively provide flexibility in building applications and the reduction of time and expenses related to cloud.
Read the full release here.
- 1 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard's Armonk Estate
- 2 Armonk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Armonk
- 5 Time Warner CEO Buys Waterfront Home In Greenwich For $19 Million