ARMONK, N.Y. – IBM is speeding up its implementation of new technological advancements for cloud computing in order to help companies respond to market changes faster and to integrate their already-existing setup, the company announced in a June 10 press release.
IBM is working with Docker on the open source Docker community project, as well as an open integration model to effectively provide flexibility in building applications and the reduction of time and expenses related to cloud.
Read the full release here.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls
- 3 I-684 Accident Causes Heavy Delays
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Armonk On Wednesday