ARMONK, N.Y. – IBM is speeding up its implementation of new technological advancements for cloud computing in order to help companies respond to market changes faster and to integrate their already-existing setup, the company announced in a June 10 press release.
IBM is working with Docker on the open source Docker community project, as well as an open integration model to effectively provide flexibility in building applications and the reduction of time and expenses related to cloud.
Read the full release here.
- 1 State Police Warn Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Armonk Overnight
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths