WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Here’s a look at the top stories last week from Northern Westchester County.
- The future of several A&P locations in Northern Westchester will be decided when an auction is held next month for the bankrupt grocery chain.
- The Armonk Fall Festival took on a new name and added a 5K race
- A Yorktown man was charged after allegedly violating an order of protection .
- A North Salem man was arrested for DWAI Monday
- Cross River resident Jefferey Tambor won an Emmy as Lead Actor in a Comedy Series for "Transparent" at the 67th annual Emmy Awards.
- The Bedford Hills widow of a money manager killed in February's Metro-North crash is suing the railroad .
- Croton residents were stunned by the arrest Kathleen Dymes' for the death of her 6-year old daughter .
- A new traffic-reconfiguration scenario calls for overhauling a major intersection by Chappaqua Crossing by adding a roundabout .
- The Valhalla School District hosted "Dads Take Your Child to School Day" Tuesday.
- A ground-floor retail space and two floors of apartments are planned for a vacant structure in Pleasantville at 98 Washington Avenue .
- Details emerged about the death of Luis Blanco, the 62-year-old Yonkers resident who was found dead on Route 133 in Ossining in August.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.