WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Isolated showers and thunderstorms will continue to threaten Westchester County on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will reach the mid 80s on Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms after 3 p.m. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Isolated showers could dampen Thursday as well between noon and 3 p.m. Highs are expected to be in the low 80s. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
Sun will return with temperatures in the low 80s on Friday and remain throughout the weekend.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls
- 3 I-684 Accident Causes Heavy Delays
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Rivals Stepinac, Iona Prep Meet For CHSFL Football Title