ARMONK, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Armonk last week:
- Armonk-based IBM recently has acquired the business operations of Lighthouse Security Group, LLC, a cloud security-services provider, according to a press release issued by IBM.
- The athletic field complex at Byram Hills High School was alive with activity Monday, Aug. 18, when fall sports teams began the first official day of practices with the start of the school year just two weeks away.
- The fisherman who died after falling into the Croton Falls Reservoir on Tuesday was identified as John Scales, a 73-year-old Manhattan resident, according to a New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) official.
- Police have released descriptions of the three suspects in the Tourneau jewelry store smash-and-grab robbery in The Westchester mall on Sunday, Aug. 17
- In a case that has drawn attention from throughout the area, the medical examiner’s office has ruled the death of a Ridgefield baby a homicide, according to a report on NBCConnecticut.com.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls
- 3 I-684 Accident Causes Heavy Delays
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Rivals Stepinac, Iona Prep Meet For CHSFL Football Title