This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on I-684 had to contend with a couple of incidents that have slowed down their drives on Tuesday afternoon.
An accident on I-684 north at I-84 East is causing heavy delays. It was reported at 4:15 p.m.
Earlier and a bit further south, an overturned vehicle tied up traffic in Katonah at Exit 6 (Route 35).
The incident was reported at 3:25 p.m.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Ossining Assessment Scheme
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 IRS Warns Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 5 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls