ARMONK, N,Y. - More than 800 Con Edison customers throughout North Castle still were without power as of Friday morning, 10 days after Hurricane Sandy ravaged the area.
Con Edison said 827 of 4,894 customers in North Castle, or about 17 percent, were without power as of 9 a.m. Friday. That number is down from 2,145 customers without power Thursday morning. Con Edison estimates that the power will be restored by 11 p.m. Sunday.
Residents are encouraged to report power outages on a daily basis to Con Edison at 1-800-752-6633.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 From Salerno To Armonk Via The Bronx: Zero Otto Nove Has Many Influences
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Armonk