ARMONK, N,Y. - More than 800 Con Edison customers throughout North Castle still were without power as of Friday morning, 10 days after Hurricane Sandy ravaged the area.
Con Edison said 827 of 4,894 customers in North Castle, or about 17 percent, were without power as of 9 a.m. Friday. That number is down from 2,145 customers without power Thursday morning. Con Edison estimates that the power will be restored by 11 p.m. Sunday.
Residents are encouraged to report power outages on a daily basis to Con Edison at 1-800-752-6633.
- 1 Armonk Home Of Former Knick Allan Houston Hits Market For $19.9M
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Armonk
- 5 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson