ARMONK, N,Y. - More than 800 Con Edison customers throughout North Castle still were without power as of Friday morning, 10 days after Hurricane Sandy ravaged the area.
Con Edison said 827 of 4,894 customers in North Castle, or about 17 percent, were without power as of 9 a.m. Friday. That number is down from 2,145 customers without power Thursday morning. Con Edison estimates that the power will be restored by 11 p.m. Sunday.
Residents are encouraged to report power outages on a daily basis to Con Edison at 1-800-752-6633.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls
- 3 I-684 Accident Causes Heavy Delays
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill