ARMONK, N,Y. - More than 800 Con Edison customers throughout North Castle still were without power as of Friday morning, 10 days after Hurricane Sandy ravaged the area.
Con Edison said 827 of 4,894 customers in North Castle, or about 17 percent, were without power as of 9 a.m. Friday. That number is down from 2,145 customers without power Thursday morning. Con Edison estimates that the power will be restored by 11 p.m. Sunday.
Residents are encouraged to report power outages on a daily basis to Con Edison at 1-800-752-6633.
- 1 New Mobile Browser Is Worst Nightmare For Google
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Some Westchester Towns Rank High For Millennial Job Seekers
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police