ARMONK, N,Y. - More than 800 Con Edison customers throughout North Castle still were without power as of Friday morning, 10 days after Hurricane Sandy ravaged the area.
Con Edison said 827 of 4,894 customers in North Castle, or about 17 percent, were without power as of 9 a.m. Friday. That number is down from 2,145 customers without power Thursday morning. Con Edison estimates that the power will be restored by 11 p.m. Sunday.
Residents are encouraged to report power outages on a daily basis to Con Edison at 1-800-752-6633.
- 1 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 2 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Armonk
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Armonk
- 4 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 I-684 Rollover Accident Causes Delays