ARMONK, N.Y. -- Heavy rain and winds have knocked out power to an estimated 1272 customers in Armonk, Con Edison reported Thursday morning.
Those without power include 699 customers near Middle Patent Road; 506 customers near Route 22 and Hunter Avenue and 67 near Banksville Road;
Con Edison estimates that most outages will be fixed by noon Thursday.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Ossining Assessment Scheme
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 IRS Warns Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 5 Vehicle Spinning Erratically On Lawn Among North Castle Police Calls