ARMONK, N.Y. -- Heavy rain and winds have knocked out power to an estimated 1272 customers in Armonk, Con Edison reported Thursday morning.
Those without power include 699 customers near Middle Patent Road; 506 customers near Route 22 and Hunter Avenue and 67 near Banksville Road;
Con Edison estimates that most outages will be fixed by noon Thursday.
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 Armonk Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 5 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle