WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County is home to seven of wealthiest people in the nation, according to the newly released 32nd Annual Forbes 400 Ranking of the Richest Americans.
Katonah resident George Soros ranked at No. 19 on the Forbes list, as the wealthiest Westchester resident, with a net worth of $20 billion.
The following Westchester County residents were ranked on the Forbes 400 ranking:
- No. 19 – George Soros of Katonah, age 83 Net Worth: $20 billion (hedge funds)
- No. 157 – Daniel Och of Scarsdale, age 52 Net Worth: $3.2 billion (hedge funds)
- No. 193 – David Rockefeller Sr. of Sleepy Hollow, age 98 Net Worth: $2.8 billion (oil, banking)
- No. 296 – David Gottesman of Rye, age 87 Net Worth: $1.9 billion (investments)
- No. 352 – Nelson Peltz of Bedford, age 71 Net Worth: $1.5 billion (investments)
- No. 352 – Thomas Secuda of Croton, age 59 Net Worth: $1.5 billion (Bloomberg)
- No. 371 – David Einhorn of Westchester, age 44 Net Worth: $1.4 billion (hedge funds)
To see the full list, click here .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.