ARMONK, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Armonk’s Reed Catherine Kessler!
Reed Catherine Kessler, who was raised in Armonk, turns 20 on Wednesday.
Kessler, a show jumping competitor based in Lexington, Ky., was born July 9, 1994.
At 18, Kessler qualified for the 2012 London Olympics, becoming the youngest rider in Show Jumping history to ever compete at the Games. Kessler trained with her godparents Katie and Henri Prudent for seven years. In September 2013 she began training with Germany's Marcus Ehning and moved to his home base in Borken, Germany. Kessler is also an ambassador for JustWorld International, a charity supporting education and healthcare in developing countries.
- 1 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Armonk On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney