ARMONK, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Armonk’s Reed Catherine Kessler!
Reed Catherine Kessler, who was raised in Armonk, turns 20 on Wednesday.
Kessler, a show jumping competitor based in Lexington, Ky., was born July 9, 1994.
At 18, Kessler qualified for the 2012 London Olympics, becoming the youngest rider in Show Jumping history to ever compete at the Games. Kessler trained with her godparents Katie and Henri Prudent for seven years. In September 2013 she began training with Germany's Marcus Ehning and moved to his home base in Borken, Germany. Kessler is also an ambassador for JustWorld International, a charity supporting education and healthcare in developing countries.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Outgoing North Castle Councilman José Berra Bids Farewell
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Armonk