ARDSLEY, N.Y. – There's a whole lot of Chanukah spirit packed into a tiny storefront in Ardsley.
The Chabad of the Rivertowns' annual Chanukah Wonderland opened this week to help ring in the Chanukah season.
The gift shop and family fun house will sell Chanukah gifts and offer special family-focused events, Chabad of the Rivertowns' Hinda Silverman said.
Sundays at the Chanukah Wonderland will feature face painting, latke making and candle making. Kids will sing along with Bobby Doowah on Monday, Dec. 3, and listen to a story and music with Elmo on Wednesday, Dec. 5.
The Chabad of the Rivertowns is also hosting a Chanukah in Candyland event Sunday, Dec. 9, in Dobbs Ferry with what it calls the “World's Largest Candy Menorah.”
Parents can find a variety of kid-friendly activities every day at the Wonderland, including arts and crafts, a giant piano mat, a Lego menorah competition, a glow-in-the-dark room and a movie house, Silverman said.
Chanukah Wonderland is at 27 Center St. in Ardsley's DeCicco's shopping center. It's open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 1 Armonk Home Of Former Knick Allan Houston Hits Market For $19.9M
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Missing Vulnerable Alert Issued For Woman, 85, Canceled
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money