ARMONK, N.Y. – Meet Grace, an 8-month-old female lab-hound mix.
Grace already is spayed and gets along with most dogs and so far, seems to like cats. She is a happy puppy who is looking for a new home.
Grace currently is working on her basic training and is always in the mood for a long walk. In her down time, she’s all about playing with toys and getting some extra attention. Anyone interested in finding out more information about her can give the shelter a call at (914) 273-1674.
Adopt-A-Dog Inc. is a nonprofit animal shelter at 23 Cox Ave. and has been part of Armonk’s community since 1999. While it specializes in dogs, it also offers cats for adoption. For more information about it and its four-legged friends, visit its website.
- 1 Mount Kisco Medical Group Physicians Honored By Castle Connolly
- 2 Armonk Shopping Center Undergoing Improvements
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Armonk