ARMONK, N.Y. – Meet Cinnamon, a 4-month-old Chihuahua-Dachshund mix.
Cinnamon is one of Adopt-A-Dog Inc.’s most attractive tenants up for adoption, as she is an instantly lovable, playful little puppy that gets along effortlessly with kids, cats and most dogs.
She has been with Adopt-A-Dog since November and is ready for a family to come along and take her home with them. Anyone interested in finding out more information about her can give the shelter a call at 914-273-1674.
Adopt-A-Dog Inc. is a nonprofit animal shelter at 23 Cox Ave. and has been part of Armonk’s community since 1999. While it specializes in dogs, it also offers cats for adoption. For more information about it and its four-legged friends, visit its website.
- 1 Armonk Home Of Former Knick Allan Houston Hits Market For $19.9M
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Missing Vulnerable Alert Issued For Woman, 85, Canceled
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money