ARMONK, N.Y. – Meet Cinnamon, a 4-month-old Chihuahua-Dachshund mix.
Cinnamon is one of Adopt-A-Dog Inc.’s most attractive tenants up for adoption, as she is an instantly lovable, playful little puppy that gets along effortlessly with kids, cats and most dogs.
She has been with Adopt-A-Dog since November and is ready for a family to come along and take her home with them. Anyone interested in finding out more information about her can give the shelter a call at 914-273-1674.
Adopt-A-Dog Inc. is a nonprofit animal shelter at 23 Cox Ave. and has been part of Armonk’s community since 1999. While it specializes in dogs, it also offers cats for adoption. For more information about it and its four-legged friends, visit its website.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Armonk
- 3 Ex-North Castle Police Chief's Lawsuit Moved To Federal Court
- 4 Outgoing North Castle Councilman José Berra Bids Farewell
- 5 Chef At Armonk's Moderne Barn Shares His Potato Latke Recipe