ARMONK, N.Y. – Meet Blackie, a 4-year old retriever mix.
Blackie is one of Adopt-A-Dog Inc.’s special needs dogs, as he has diabetes and requires insulin shots twice a day. But he doesn't let that slow him down.
Blackie is a loving, affectionate and playful retriever who is ready to be part of a family. Anyone interested in finding out more information about him can give the shelter a call at 914-273-1674.
Adopt-A-Dog Inc. is a nonprofit animal shelter at 23 Cox Ave. and has been part of Armonk’s community since 1999. While it specializes in dogs, it also offers cats for adoption. For more information about it and its four-legged friends, visit its website.
- 1 Journal News Publisher Janet Hasson Accepts Providence Journal Post
- 2 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 3 Armonk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Armonk