ARMONK, N.Y. – Meet Blackie, a 4-year old retriever mix.
Blackie is one of Adopt-A-Dog Inc.’s special needs dogs, as he has diabetes and requires insulin shots twice a day. But he doesn't let that slow him down.
Blackie is a loving, affectionate and playful retriever who is ready to be part of a family. Anyone interested in finding out more information about him can give the shelter a call at 914-273-1674.
Adopt-A-Dog Inc. is a nonprofit animal shelter at 23 Cox Ave. and has been part of Armonk’s community since 1999. While it specializes in dogs, it also offers cats for adoption. For more information about it and its four-legged friends, visit its website.
- 1 Armonk Home Of Former Knick Allan Houston Hits Market For $19.9M
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Missing Vulnerable Alert Issued For Woman, 85, Canceled
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You