MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- To save the lives of women faced with severe complications related to childbirth and pregnancy, Northern Westchester Hospital has announced its collaboration with the New York State District of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG District II) on the Safe Motherhood Initiative (SMI).
SMI focuses on implementing standard approaches for handling New York’s three leading causes of maternal death: severe bleeding, blood clots and severe hypertension in pregnancy.
To read more details about Northern Westchester Hospital's collaboration with ACOG District II, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 From Salerno To Armonk Via The Bronx: Zero Otto Nove Has Many Influences
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Armonk